Foundation Repair by the Experts.
Cracked and deteriorating foundation wall not only defeat weatherproofing benefits, but also take away the visual and structural appearance of the home’s foundation.
1. Inspect and remove damaged areas, repair foundation as necessary.
2. Install heavy gage galvanized metal lath (superior resistance to rust and corrosion) and corner moldings with quality metal fasteners.
3. Apply base and final coating with high quality resurfacing mix.
Core Fillings: Time, weather and settling combine to damage the foundation’s structural integrity. Cracks along mortar joints and inside the blocks may still be repaired to avoid replacement of the entire wall.
1. Thorough inspection of damaged areas.
2. Core drill 4″ dia. access holes at damaged areas.
3. Vertically install heavy gaga steel reinforcing rods.
4. Fill interior block cavities with high strength concrete mix, surrounding the rods for maximum strength. Complete Foundation Replacement: Storm damage, flood, age or heavy soil pressure are foundation problems properly solved with complete replacement of damage areas
1. Wall shoring is installed in areas where existing wall is to be removed.
2. Foundation wall is carefully removed.
3. 4 to 6 inches of bad soil will be removed.
4. Install concrete block wall.
5. Core fill wall as required.
6. Install damp-proofing and insulation on exterior of new wall.
7. Backfill wall with granular soil while providing positive drainage.